Our Physiotherapists use an approach that considers the whole person and can provide treatment for musculoskeletal, neurological, cardiovascular, and respiratory conditions. We will start with an initial appointment where we will discuss your concerns and goals and perform a physical assessment. From here we will work with you to develop a plan for your recovery. The frequency of subsequent treatments is based on the type of injury and its severity. Considering your best interests, the course of treatment is outlined by you and your physiotherapist to suit your schedule and will vary from patient to patient.
Our therapists use a variety of treatment techniques tailored to your condition including manual therapy, exercise, education, and modalities to help you get back to the activities you enjoy.
Your health is our top priority.Our physiotherapists continue to wear masks for your safety. In accordance with the guidance of the college of physiotherapists of Manitoba we still request that our clients wear a mask for treatment. We ask that you please call to reschedule your appointments if you are feeling unwell.
1. Patients who do not have private insurance
Manitoba Health will cover up to 6 physiotherapy visits or a maximum dollar amount of $540.00, whichever comes first.
2. Patient with 3rd party insurance
Patients with private insurance must first utilize their third-party insurance. Depending on the amount of coverage, the patient can elect to use the Manitoba post-operative funding to cover the balance. For example, if you have 80% coverage through your insurance you can elect to have the remaining 20% covered by the Manitoba Post-operative program. This coverage will stop after 6 visits, even if only a small portion of the funding has been used.
3. Patients with 3rd party insurance that have maximized their insurance.
Patients with private insurance can first maximize their insurance and then move to the Manitoba post-operative funding. In this case you will have to pay your co-pay amount if you have less than 100% insurance coverage. Once your insurance is maximized you can receive an additional 6 physiotherapy visits under the Manitoba Post-operative funding program.
Feel free to reach out to any of our locations for further information!